The Events Supervisor is responsible in the execution, supervision and coordination of roadshows and events including sponsorships of products carried by the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or any other related course.
- Three to four years work-related experience.
- Proficient in the use of computer graphics software.
- Proven track record in successfully organizing and managing roadshows, product launching and other promotional events.
- Excellent command in oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent negotiations and conflict management skills.
- Highly creative.
You may email your comprehensive resume with your recent picture to: