Trade Marketing Supervisor
The Trade Marketing Supervisor is responsible in the implementation of all marketing campaign collaterals and trade monitoring for strategic planning purposes.
- Graduate of any 4 year business course or any other related courses.
- At least 3 year work-related experience in the IT industry.
- With experience in dealing with reseller and/or corporate accounts in the IT industry.
- Proven track record in working collaboratively with other team members towards the achievement of performance targets.
- Ability to analyze situations and/or data and make sound decision or recommendation.
- Excellent command in written and oral communication.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal amount of supervision.
- Resourceful and possesses high level of interpersonal relationship skills.
You may email your comprehensive resume with your recent picture to: