PR & Advertising Officer
The PR and Advertising Officer is primarily responsible in driving the online ranking of the company and its products in different search engines by developing various a variety of mediums and strategies such as creating and maintaining blogs, networking with online people [bloggers] and supply critical product information online, in order to drive internet traffic to the company website.
- Graduate of AB Mass Communication or Advertising;
- At least 2 years experience in the same capacity, preferably with PR writing experience;
- Knowledgeable of advertising requirements, promotions and launching campaigns;
- Can develop creative and effective advertising concepts;
- Excellent in oral and written communication;
- Aggressive, creative, resourceful, and can work longer hours.
- Has pleasing personality, driven, goal and result oriented, team player and a self-starter
- Preferably 1-4 yr experience specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent. Job role in Marketing Communication or Public Relations
You may email your comprehensive resume with your recent picture to: